What We Offer
Your mouth and facial expressions are crucial to the way you communicate with others, reflecting your self image and enhancing your psychological well-being. Our mission is to help you achieve your highest level of well-being. We do this by educating you on the benefits, risks, cost and time for each available procedure. Since it is your dental health, we strive to work with you in making treatment decisions. You will always have the time necessary to communicate your needs and concerns in creating a mutually agreeable treatment plan. In our office we show our commitment to quality dental service by ensuring that you understand why and how a procedure is performed. We show our commitment to professional growth by attending continuing education courses to provide you with the most innovative dental techniques available. The fees in our practice are based on the time required to perform each procedure in a quality manner.
We implement the most current sterilization procedures and always use the safest materials in preventive, cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Appropriate anesthesia and sedation techniques are always used to insure comfortable dental procedures.
* Preventive Dentistry to insure healthy gums, teeth and jaws - cleaning, necessary x-rays, Head and Neck exam, analysis of occlusal disease and appropriate treatment plan
* Treatment of Occlusal Disease - analysis of how the teeth and jaw bones come together during chewing, and correcting any problems causing TMD, broken teeth, or headache, neckache or backache
* Crowns and Bridges - must be in proper position for esthetics and function
* Dental Implants - replacement of missing teeth with artificial teeth similar in appearance and feel to the natural teeth
* Cosmetic Dentistry - Bleaching, Bonding, Veneers and reshaping of teeth to bring out fullness of your smile
* Treatment of Dental Decay - removal of diseased tooth structure and replacement with tooth colored bonded fillings or one of several other materials of your choice
* Root Canal Therapy - sometimes a tooth dies inside causing pain and/or swelling, but the tooth is still good...instead of extracting the tooth and the cost of replacing the missing tooth, consider a root canal to save the tooth. They are not as bad as all the stories thanks to many new techniques.
* Removal of Wisdom Teeth (Third Molars) - many impactions are removed, but if necessary, referral to caring oral surgeons is made
* Partial and Full Dentures - restoring you to your natural smile and chewing ability is our ultimate goal... sometimes dental implants, precision attachments and/or crowns can contribute to a better result
* Invisalign® - The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
What is Invisalign®?
|How Does Invisalign® Work?|
|How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...|
Digital Micro Cameras (as shown below) allow us (and you) to see exactly what we need to see. These very small, full-color magnifying cameras display the desired images onto the computer screen and also allow us to print instant pictures of the image for your chart and your insurance company if needed.
State of the Art Computerized Digital Radiography (CDR)
You are concerned about x-ray exposure, and so are we. For safety, convenience and efficiency, dental images are now being produced in our office by a CDR imaging system instead of conventional X-ray film.
CDR requires 90% Less radiation than conventional film techniques. The CDR image is viewed on a 17-inch monitor and is easier to interpret and understand than conventional X-ray film. CDR sensors record images instantly without waiting for film to develop. Since there is no developing, there is no film or chemicals, and we do not have to worry about disposing of environmentally hazardous waste.
Computerized Periodontal Charting
We also use Sate of the Art voice activated computer periodontal charting. This gives the patient accurate information on the status of their periodontal health (the gums and bone supporting the teeth) each visit for comparison purposes. The patient also leaves the office with a printed Dental Fitness Report each visit, which allows them to monitor their own dental health each visit.
We schedule appointments to meet the needs of our patients, with a shared responsibility for honoring time, money and the quality of care commitments. Emergency Service is provided by appointment and Dr. Frank is on call 24 hours for emergencies to his patients.
New Patients are always Welcome! Our regular Office Hours are as follows:
Monday 8:00am ~
Tuesday 7:00am ~ 3:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am ~ 5:00pm
Thursday 7:00am ~ 3:00pm
Please call us at 303-722-2686 to schedule an appointment NOW!